Crosswater Celeste Ceramic Basin - (Previously Bauhaus)
Whether mounted on a countertop or directly your wall, the Celeste basin by Crosswater will transform your room into a contemporary space. Carefully constructed from Fine Fire Clay, this bathroom basin will add a luxurious finishing touch to your bathroom with its soft white gloss shine. The perfectly rounded basin shape gives you plenty of space to wash your hands whilst there's a handy ledge to keep your soap. Classic in style with a contemporary finish, the Celeste is a great basin for your bathroom or cloakroom.
• W500 x D370 x H120mm
• Luxurious and stylish basin made from fine fire clay
• This basin can be countertop or wall mounted. If you decide to mount on your wall, you will need wall mounted basin fixings (sold separately)
• Comes with a tap ledge and 1 pre-drilled tap hole
• Integrated overflow
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.