Crosswater Castellon PLUS Platinum Ceramic Countertop Basin - (Previously Bauhaus)
Rise up from the conventional with Bauhaus's Castelon Plus platinum which elevates the standard design of basins from hiding beneath the countertop to sitting above it; a focal point, rather than a purely functional piece.
It's crafted from durable fine fire clay and finished with a high gloss platinum exterior glaze which wraps the basin framing it and brightening your bathroom with reflected light. It expands the space around it and serves as a magnet for the eye. Soft edges also create a comfortable rim to rest your arms on.
Match it with a tall basin mixer or wall mounted tap to complete the look. Crosswater have also designed the Svelte platinum back to wall and wall hung toilet, so you can create a cohesive scheme across your bathroom.
• Fine fire clay
• Platinum finish
in high gloss glaze
• Made in Europe
to the highest standards
• Organic design
•Vanity unit, waste, furniture trap and tap sold separately,
please see our recommended extras
• 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
• DimensionsW430 x D430 x H148mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.