Crosswater Belle Towel Rail Radiator - (Previously Bauhaus)
The ball-jointed Crosswater Belle towel radiator in chrome finish is a gorgeously traditional looking towel rail, featuring all the benefits of modern engineering yet expressing all the charm of an authentic Victorian radiator.
Turn towels into fluffy blankets; warmed and waiting for when you step out of the shower.
Tested for 1000 hours against leaks and crafted from 3D laser cut mild steel, the Belle is incredibly durable and designed to withstand constant daily use. Topped with a chrome finish and sealed together with copper-infused welding, the Belle is a true investment in your bathroom.
• Wall mounted
• High grade mild steel construction
• Oxsilan coated against corrosion
• Copper infused welding for reliable sealing
• Tested for 1,000 hours against leaks
• Radiator valves sold separately
• Includes wall fixings and manual air vent
• 7 year guarantee
• Fitted with 1/2" BSP Connections
• Height 1340mm
• Width 505mm
• Projection 102-112mm
• Heat Outputs: BTUs 737 - 932/WATTs 216
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.