Bathroom Brands Digital Classic 1910 Single Outlet Shower Valve
Another traditional design that is available with Bathroom Brands range of digital valves is this single outlet shower valve. With a gorgeous ceramic lever on top of this elegantly designed valve, you will be able to get a classic period piece that will help to bring together your Victorian styled bathroom. On a bespoke chrome square back plate, it will situate itself perfectly in your shower.
Other benefits of this beautiful traditional shower valve is that it comes with a built in thermistor that will deliver precise temperature control, checking the temperature of the water 10 times a second. The shower valve also have LED lights that will change colour depending on what stage the shower is in. Furthermore there is a self-cleaning mode which will help to make maintaining and cleaning this product easier than ever before! Also as an extra safety feature it has an improved automatic shut off in case the device senses a problem in the water supply. Finally this amazing traditional shower valve comes with a 5 year standard warranty.
• Create a precise temperature with a built in thermistor which checks the temperature 10 times a second
• The controls are completely separate to the water in the valves, so remain cool to touch
• Colour changing controls display when the shower has reached the desired temperature and the LED light flashes to let you know when the water is heating up
• Self-cleaning mode which lasts for 1 minute
• Automatic shut off if there is any disruption in your water supply
• Built in with an easy divert, to divert flow easily between single showerheads or dual and dual bath and shower flow
• WRAS approved
• Minimum pressure requirements: high pressure 0.5 bar and low pressure (pumped) 0.1bar
• Dimensions: H94.1 x W94.1 x D51.3mm
• 5 year manufacturers guarantee
• Optional remote is sold separately, please see our recommended extras
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.