Bathroom Brands Digital Classic 1910 Shower Remote Control
This gorgeous traditional digital shower remote control will help transform your life. With digital showers being seen as a luxurious commodity, it’s becoming continuously more popular to delve your bathroom into the digital era. Therefore, if you want to keep up with the times in a fashionable and sophisticated way then you should consider this amazing shower remote control. It can be placed outside your shower or inside, as long as it’s within 10m. It makes controlling your shower so much easier! How many times have you gotten half drenched when stretching to turn on your shower? Also with this Bathroom Brands digital shower controller you can use it to either turn the shower on/off or to divert between shower heads. Also after it has been turned on the digital processer will have a pre-set temperature of 41 degrees, this can be over ridden though to go up to 46 degrees. The control is now in your hands in the most convenient way yet! You can marvel either at this products beautiful traditional design, or just at how technologically advanced and luxurious your bathroom now looks!
Also with this amazing product comes a generous 5 year manufacturers guarantee to help give you peace of mind.
• Controls shower within 10m range
• Can be used to turn shower or bath fill on and off, or to divert between shower heads
• The digital processor has a pre set temperature of 41 degrees, which can be over ridden to 46 degrees
• Trim kit and remote digital processor is included
• Dimensions: H94.1 x W94.1 x D13mm
• 5 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.