Arcade 600mm Basin with Overflow and Pedestal
For a traditional yet immaculately stylish look that will make a real statement, this 600mm basin with pedestal by Arcade works perfectly. The wall hung basin sits pretty on it's chunky sculpted ceramic pedestal creating a minimalist but luxurious statement.
The basin is carefully constructed from Vitreous China leaving you with a soft but striking shine. The chunky basin works perfectly with the design giving you space to hold your favourite soap and a generous bowl for you to wash your hands. Choose to have no tap holes for a stylish wall mounted tap or 1, 2 or 3 tap holes to suit your favourite tap and bathroom design. Arcade have a beautiful selection of Nickel finished brassware to create a cohesive look across your new bathroom.
• D525 x W605 x H840mm
• Weight: 32.8kg
• Basin made from vitreous china and comes with a full pedestal
• Comes with a choice of 0, 1, 2 or 3 pre-drilled tap holes
• Waste and taps are not included
• The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in. It is not designed to take a flowing tap
• Do not use bleach or any abrasive cleaner to ensure your basin is kept in tip top condition for years to come
• 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
COVID-19 Update (23/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
A message from Elliot Lees-Bell, Managing Director.
Firstly, our thoughts are with all those who are affected by COVID-19.
Our customer service and sales teams are now working from home and will be on-hand to answer any questions and help with your order. Our warehouse remains open and our team are practising high levels of hygiene and cleanliness to protect their own wellbeing and to safeguard our customers.
All deliveries are continuing as normal and we are in constant contact with our delivery partners to ensure that the safest practices are being followed. They'll sign on your behalf upon delivery, where possible sanitise hands prior to arrival and handling goods, and keep a sensible distance at all times.
The future is a little uncertain. There's likely to be some delays with delivery and stock arriving from our manufacturers, but we are still taking orders as usual. Products that are shown as ‘In Stock’ on our website are available to ship right away. At the moment, products with an estimated lead time (e.g. 3 - 7 days) will be fulfilled, but may take a little longer than usual.
As the next few days and weeks unfold we might have to take additional steps to protect both you and our staff - rest assured, we'll keep you updated along the way.
Thank you for your patience and support, and from all of us at Drench, we hope you stay safe and healthy.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.