Vellamo River Waterfall Bath Filler Tap
Exploiting ordinary designs comes this on-trend bath filler tap from Vellamo. The River Waterfall bath tap signifies the end of boring conventional designs thanks to its unconventional twisted and extremely supple lever control. Masterfully blending expert functionality with breath-taking style, the Vellamo River Waterfall bath Filler Tap will both excite and render you speechless with its stunning design. Featuring a sought after Chrome finish that will perfectly complement any contemporary bathroom, and then combining it with the newest ceramic disc technology that will eliminate the risk of unwanted leaks or drips. Even the sturdy and expertly constructed brass build screams practicality thanks to its long-lasting and reliable properties. Also with its generous lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee, it will help to ensure that you will be able to bask in this taps brilliance for as long as you need.
• Open spout waterfall bath filler tap
with lever control
• Brass construction
in a Chrome finish
• Ceramic disc technology
for a leak free and easy to use tap
• Minimum pressure required
• Waste sold separately
please see our Recommended Extras
• Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
Flow Rates :
• Flow Rate at 0.2 bar
• Flow Rate at 0.5 bar
• Flow Rate at 1 bar
• Flow Rate at 2 bar
• Flow Rate at 3 bar
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.