Vado Wentworth Deck Mounted 3 Hole Basin Mixer with Pop-Up Waste
Bringing together the best of the old and the new, the Wentworth range from Vado encompasses modern day tap technology and classical design. This classically quirky three piece set deck mounts onto your basin's surface and features twin crosshead handles for separate temperature control, with a compact but graceful spout that sits neatly in-between. Internal ceramic cartridge technology ensures that water operation is a smooth as can be. And the crosshead handles will only need a quarter turn to shut off water flow completely, leaving you with a drip free basin. The Wentworth 3 hole basin mixer comes with a pop-up waste for a fuss free purchase which is operated via the ball on the back of the spout.
If you'd like to improve the performance of this tap even further, then why not consider purchasing Vado's low cost, but highly effective, long-term investment the H2Eco Flow Regulator. Designed to save you a potential £360 in just one year on your utility bills the H2Eco flow regulator controls and regulates water flow to your tap instead of forcing through excess water that's then wasted along with your pennies. It won't cut corners on your water pressure performance, but it will help to reduce your carbon footprint without you having to lift a finger.
• Three hole basin mixer tap with pop-up waste included
• Spout aerator
• Twin crosshead handles with hot and cold indices
• Chrome plated finish
• Ceramic disc cartridge technology
• H2Eco Flow Regulator (optional extra - 2 are required)
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Spout depth 155mm
• Spout height 80mm
• Spout width 57mm
• Handle height 95mm
• Handle width 68mm
• x2 1/2" Connections
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.