Vado Synergie Floorstanding Bath Shower Mixer With Shower Kit & Waterfall Spout
Stand tall with the Synergie floor mounted mixer and shower kit, and have peace of mind for years to come. Not only is the Synergie eye catching with modern style, it's highly practical and also extremely durable with a sturdy and fixed floor mounted base and strong body. The waterfall spout creates a luxurious water flow that anyone can relax under while a shower handset is also provided for quick and practical use. Water temperature is easy to control with an angled design that simply sweeps up and side to side with ease.
Vado's H2Eco technology can also be added at an extra, but small cost. The regulator controls water flow to the tap, without hindering water pressure performance. This modern technology saves water and, therefore, reduces your carbon footprint, but most importantly, it reduces your utility bill without any effort, saving you money. Vado's tests calculate a potential £360 can be saved in one year with the H2Eco regulator !
The Synergie comes with a 12-year guarantee from Vado and will save you money for years to come !
• Floor mounted - perfect for pairing with a freestanding bath
• Chrome finish
• H2Eco regulator (optional extra)
• Shower handset and hose included
• Waterfall spout
• Ceramic cartridge
• 1.5 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Height 879mm
• Depth 225mm
• Width (Floor plate) 90mm x 90mm
Flow rates (shower):
• 1.5 Bar: 9 litres per minute
• 2 Bar: 11 litres per minute
• 3 Bar: 14 litres per minute
• 4 Bar: 17 litres per minute
• 5 Bar: 18 litres per minute
Flow rates (bath):
• 1.5 Bar: 15 litres per minute
• 2 Bar: 17 litres per minute
• 3 Bar: 20 litres per minute
• 4 Bar: 23 litres per minute
• 5 Bar: 23 litres per minute
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.