Vado Phase 2 Hole Deck Mounted Bath Filler
The stunning Phase bath filler tap from Vado features two smoothly curved geometric levers that will help you to achieve the perfect bathing temperature which is just right for you. With ceramic disc technology, lever operation is simple, and will stay smooth and glitch free well into the future. Fitted inside are two separate hot and cold cartridges that keep temperatures divided before leaving the spout, this gives you an evenly balanced temperature, but more importantly precise control over the twin lever controls.
Finished in a durable and protective, chrome coating the Phase bath filler will withstand rust from everyday splashes and can be kept shiny and new with a good cloth polish. Vado also include a confident 12-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
• Twin lever bath filler tap
• Chrome finish
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Width 216mm
• Height 136mm
• Depth 147mm
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.