Vado Kensington Deck Mounted Basin Pillar Taps
If you're looking for a pair of taps that will add just the right touch of class, then the Kensington basin pillar taps may just be the pair for you. With a gorgeous chrome plated finish, the Kensington pillar pair will suit a variety of bathroom styles with elegance. Not only is there attention to detail in every part of their design, the Kensington pair also offer the latest in modern day tap technology.
With the choice of white or black levers, the Kensingtons are versatile and will adapt to match your original bathroom style. Intricate hot and cold indices are included on the levers for confident operation and the levers are also easy to control. With hot and cold ceramic technology simple lever adjustments instantly close off water leaving your sink drip and waste free. Water temperatures disperse separately and then meet within the basin so you can control your own temperature at your own speed.
If you'd like ultimate control then why not take a look at Vado's H2Eco flow regulator which has the potential to save you £360 on your utility bills, in just one year. By regulating and controlling water flow to your tap, the H2Eco flow reduces the amount of water wasted from fast flowing, water streams. It won't cut corners on your water pressure performance, but it will help to reduce your carbon footprint. So at such a low cost this clever piece of technology is a highly efficient long-term investment that should be considered before purchasing the Kensington pillar taps.
• Stylish basin pillar taps (pair)
• Durable chrome plated finish
• 2 control levers with your choice of finish - white or black
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• 1/2'' Threaded connections
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra - 2 required)
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee for chrome finish
• Depth 87mm
• Height 134mm
• Projection height 38mm
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.