Vado i-Tech Wall Mounted Infra-Red Spout - Mains Or Battery Operated
With a minimal mounting plate and seamlessly angled water spout, the i-Tech spout is ideal for modern bathroom environments styled with minimal fixtures and chrome accents. If you have limited basin surface or a stylish countertop basin, then this wall mounted tap won't take up any extra space with a neat design that can be fixed at a height of your choosing.
The i-Tech range features practical infrared sensor technology which allows for a leverless — almost hands-free, tap operation. Simply trigger water flow by moving your hands underneath the spout, then when you're finished but, more importantly, when you pause between washing activities, an automatic 2-second timer will automatically shut the water off to prevent water being wasted. By shutting off water in those tiny and normal, insignificant pauses, you can save up to 70% on your water consumption.
Add on Vado's Protherm inline thermostatic valve (see essential extras) to blend a hot and cold feed through the tap to give you a warm stream of water.
You can also continue to save water with Vado's optional, but low-cost investment — The H2Eco regulator. Designed to control and regulate water, without pushing through water in excess, this internally fitted option can potentially save you £360 on your utility bills, in up to one year of use. This option can be chosen by you and fitted by Vado before your purchase of the i-Tech is completed. Already equipped with a 12-year guarantee from Vado this infrared controlled spout will keep you happy for years to come.
• Chrome finish
• Wall mounted
• Infra-red trigger spout
• Can be operated using mains power or AA batteries
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• 1.0 Bar minimum pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Depth 185mm
• Height 60mm
• Width 60mm
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.