Vado i-Tech Protherm In-Line Thermostatic Valve With 15mm And 22mm Fittings
Providing you with protection against sudden changes in your basin tap water supply, the Protherm In-Line thermostatic valve takes separate hot and cold water supplies and internally mixes them together to provide a safely controlled water outlet. With a thermostatic valve your chosen temperature is maintained and kept constant throughout your wash, leaving you to relax and enjoy your wash time. If water is turned off for momentary pauses, then the thermostatic valve will automatically find the exact temperature once again for your complete safety and pleasure.
Engineered to a high specification, TMV3 valves were originally designed to prevent burn accidents from scalding water. TMV3 valves hold a higher technical standard than TMV2 valves, so they are fitted in all public buildings such as hotels, nursing homes, schools, hospitals and public bathrooms. Both valve sides come with single check valves fitted to the inlets to prevent water crossflow and protect against contamination. The Protherm In-Line valve fixes with 15mm or 22mm fittings and can be hidden or exposed in your bathroom depending on your pipework and interior fixtures.
This high-spec valve from Vado comes with a confident 12 year guarantee for your peace of mind, and supports H2eco flow regulator technology — Perfect to fix with your i-Tech basin mixer !
• Thermostatic valve
• Chrome finish
• TMV3 Approved
• For use with infrared mixer taps
• 0.2 Bar minimum pressure required
• 22mm fittings are available to purchase separately - see essential extras
• 12-year guarantee
• Width 122mm
• Height 117mm
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.