Vado i-Tech Deck Mounted Infra-Red Spout - Mains Or Battery Operated
Designed by Vado the i-Tech infra-red spout is more than just your average basin spout. With a minimal and seamless, chrome coated design the i-Tech operates water flow via infrared technology which can improve your daily routine. This elegant and intelligent spout will become a beautiful centre piece in your modern bathroom.
Triggered only by movement the spout sensor will automatically turn the water flow on, and once hands are removed from under the spout will automatically turn off after 2 seconds. Infrared sensors are perfect for communal bathrooms, hotels and family homes as they don't allow water to stay on after use — They help to save up to 70% of water consumption. The i-Techs performance can be improved further with a low cost, additional extra specially designed by Vado. The H2eco flow regulator, which can be internally fitted, will help to save you money on your water consumption by regulating and controlling water flow to your tap. This practical piece of technology can save you £360 on your utility bills in up to a year.
Add on Vado's Protherm inline thermostatic valve (see essential extras) to blend a hot and cold feed through the tap to give you a warm stream of water.
With a confident but helpful 12 year guarantee from Vado, you can have peace of mind when making this purchase.
• Chrome finish
• Infra-red trigger spout
• Can be operated using mains power or AA batteries
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• 1.0 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Depth 128mm
• Height 241.5mm
• Spout reach 164.5mm
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.