Vado Ascent Concealed Manual Shower Valve - 1 Outlet
The stylish and beautifully minimal Ascent concealed manual shower valve is a great option for those looking to control just one outlet. Pair with your fixed shower head or bath spout to deliver you a warming wash experience. Simply lift the handle to control water intensity and temperature. A ceramic disc cartridge gives you precise control as it makes the lever incredibly smooth and easy to use. Hot and cold indicators are also featured for quick and confident user manipulation.
This concealed valves only presents the controls on the outside of the wall and hides away any water outlets and pipework on the inside for a clean and tidy presentation. Concealed designs are perfect for neat modern bathrooms that do not want exposed pipework on show. With a high-shine chrome finish that's protective aswell as being neutral this valve will withstand rust caused by everyday splashes of water — Simply use a warm soft cloth to maintain its high-shine profile.
With Vado's added 12 year guarantee you're offered a confident and stress free purchase.
• Concealed manual shower valve to control 1 outlet
• Chrome finish
• Hot & cold indices
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required (shower)
• 1.5 Bar minimum water pressure required (bath)
• 12 year guarantee
• WRAS approved
• Width 100mm
• Height 185mm
• Total depth 108mm
• x2 Female inlets 1/2"
• x2 Female outlets 1/2"
• Min-max wall mount 64-79mm
• Optimum installation depth 72mm
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.