Vado Aquablade Square Mini Shower Kit
The Aquablade mini shower kit is entirely made of metal and finished in a protective but neutrally visual chrome finish. Ideal in modern bathrooms with similar chrome fixtures the square design of the Aquablade is slim, neat and perfect for smaller bathrooms. When not in use the handset practically mounts on your choice of a wall mounted bracket or wall bracket with integrated water outlet for ease of use — Simply mount in your shower enclosure or next to your bath at your chosen height.
Due to the metal interior and exterior, a cool-touch handle has been designed to withstand any possibility of scalding when handled, the handset also features a rub-clean surface so the product's high-shine can be easily maintained and limescale can easily be removed.
Why not also add on Vado's H2Eco technology that will control and regulate the water flow to your shower head without hindering the performance or the design of the product. This in turn can save you a potential £360 on your utility bills in just one year. It will also reduce your carbon footprint for an eco-conscious purchase.
• Single function rain shower handset with rub-clean nozzles
• Shower hose and your choice of wall bracket or wall bracket with integrated outlet included
• Chrome finish
• Cool-touch handle
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• 1.0 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.