Thermogroup Thermorail Round Curved Single Rail
Creating a stylish and energy efficient bathroom need not be difficult. With the help of Thermogroup, you can create a unique scheme whilst warming your towels and bathroom without the need to plumb into your central heating or pre-fill with fluid. Thanks to a dry electric element, simply wire into your mains electric, connect to a boost switch or thermostat (sold separately), et voila!
Made from premium grade Stainless Steel with a sleek polished finish, this beautifully curved towel rail is super sophisticated, adding a touch of glamour to your bathroom.
• Rounded single 12V towel rail
• Made from premium quality 304 Stainless Steel with a polished finish
• 700 x 40 x 100mm
• Output: 15W
• Dry electric element
• Energy efficient and low running costs
• Concealed wiring
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Use one or combine multiple rails for a stylish look
• Quick to heat up times
• Comes with: 1 x thermorail, fixing spigot, allen key, adhesive and a dress ring
• 12V transformer and boost switch sold separately
• IP44 rated
• 5 year guarantee
• A 12V transformer is required for safe installation - see recommended extras - to work out how many transformers you need, simply add up the total power (W) of the rails you’re installing
• Maximum distance to transformer: 2m
• Transform cable connections: 300mm long and can be extended if required
• This product should be installed on an RCD protected circuit and installed by a qualified professional electrician
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.