Thermogroup Thermorail Round Profile Dry Electric Towel Rail
Made from premium grade Stainless Steel, this beautifully designed towel rail runs on a dry heating element so you can hook up to your existing electrical supply rather than having to plumb it into your central heating system.
Super easy to install, incredibly energy efficient and completely safe to use in your bathroom, this towel rail will warm your towels and bathroom in style. And it’s available in two sizes, so you can choose the size to suit your bathroom layout.
Pair with Thermogroup’s boost switch (see recommended extras) to programme four different periods of time you’d like it to heat up, allowing you to save money and reduce your energy consumption.
• Dry electric element heated ladder rail
• Made from high quality 304 Stainless Steel with a durable polished finish
• Two size options: 700 x 530mm / 1120 x 530mm
• Output: 76W / 80W
• 32mm round vertical rails with 20mm horizontal rails
• Simply wire into your existing electrical circuit and choose to conceal the wiring or expose it depending on your preferences
• Energy efficient with a low wattage without compromising on heat output and comfort
• Rapid and responsive heat output
• Safe to use in bathroom environments
• Boost switch sold separately
• 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.