Thermogroup Econoplan Self Levelling Compound
Eco friendly, easy to prepare and highly flexible, Thermogroup’s Econoplan Self Levelling Compound is perfect to use if you’re laying carpet or wooden flooring over your underfloor heating system. Simply put, this should be used to fix your insulation boards to the substrate, then once you’ve laid your choice of underfloor heating system, you add another layer to cover the underfloor heating before laying your choice of floor. If you’re looking to lay tiles, you can still use this compound to fix your insulation boards, but for the second layer, you’ll need to use Thermogroup’s Flexible Tile Adhesive.
This professional compound is cement based, fibre reinforced, and protein free using a mix of high quality raw materials. Simply mix with 5 litres of clean and cool water, stir continuously for 2 minutes using a drill and whisk attachment then use immediately. Once poured onto your prepared subfloor, you can spread with a smooth edge trowel or a spiked roller for a smooth and even finish. It can create a bed of between 2 - 50mm and sets quickly so you get on with laying your floor.
• 25kg self levelling compound to prepare your underfloor heating before laying carpet, laminate or vinyl flooring
• Creates a bed of 2 - 50mm in one pour
• Made from eco friendly high quality raw materials
• Cement based with fibre reinforcement and protein free
• Can be used for commercial or domestic applications
• Pumpable formula
• Highly flexible
• Quick to set
• BS EN ISO 9001 and quality control certifications
• Compressive strength N/mm2 (air cured at 20C): 1 day - 10.0, 7 days - 35.0, 28 days - 40.0
• Flexural strength N/mm2: 7 days - 3.0, 28 days - 10.0
• Shelf life - 12 months in a cool and dry area
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.