Roper Rhodes Zest Close Coupled Toilet with Cistern & Soft Close Seat
Open up your bathroom with the practical shape and efficient design of this modern Zest WC from Roper Rhodes. Family-friendly curves make it easy to clean, and a compact footprint make it ideal for small or minimalist bathrooms. A fine fire clay and solid build with soft-close seat makes this a durable option suited for daily use.
Complete the look with Roper Rhodes Zest ceramic basin range, which offer space-saving solutions and curvaceous styles, ideal for any modern bathroom or cloakroom.
• Ceramic close coupled toilet
• Glossy white finish
• 6/4litre dual flush cistern and fittings included
• Soft close seat included
• Bottom inlet
• WC height: 420mm
• 10 year manufacturer guarantee
• 930mm(h) x 350mm(w) x 655mm(d)
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.