Roper Rhodes Summit Cabinet, with Integrated Lighting
The Summit cabinet from Roper Rhodes is guaranteed to improve the style of your bathroom and is available in two gorgeous finishes: a luxurious aluminium or a glossy clean white. The two 15W fluorescent tubes which adorn both sides are controlled by a modern infrared no touch switch and will ensure that both the inside and outside of the cabinet are illuminated efficiently.
The Summit hosts many high quality features such as 6mm laminated safety glass, two soft close double sided mirrored doors and a handy recharging socket for your toothbrush or shaver. This cabinet also provides superb storage space with its 135mm depth and three adjustable shelves, allowing you to layout your bathroom essentials however you like.
Note: When installing mirrors with infrared technology, the sensor switch must be at least 150mm from an adjacent wall or obstruction. This is to ensure the switch can function correctly.
• Available in either an aluminium or white finish
• Dimensions 654mm(w) x 700mm(h) x 135mm(d)
• Two soft close double sided mirror doors
• 2 x 15W T2 fluorescent tubes
• Recharging socket, for your toothbrush or shaver
• Three adjustable glass shelves
• Convenient removable trays in base
• Infrared on/off switch technology
• 10 year guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.