Roper Rhodes Refine Slim Depth Cabinet, With Electrics
The Roper Rhodes Refine cabinet offers superb storage but saves space due to its 100mm depth. This cabinet boasts a sleek LED light fitting which hangs subtly at the top of the unit, which looks stunning. The light fitting incorporates 28 individual LEDs and has a life expectancy of 60,000 hours of continuous use.
Not only does this cabinet look incredible, but it also has generous storage space and comes with three adjustable shelves allowing you to layout your cabinet however you like. The double doors on this cabinet are spilt so that the left door is wider than the right. This means you can access your toiletries as you wish, whilst still taking advantage of a large uninterrupted mirror space.
The Refine cabinet also comes complete with a built in recharging socket for your toothbrush or shaver and no touch infrared on/off switch controls, further adding to the modern design of the unit.
Note: When installing mirrors with infrared technology, the sensor switch must be at least 150mm from an adjacent wall or obstruction. This is to ensure the switch can function correctly.
Please add an additional 55mm to the overall height to allow for the LED light fitting.
• Aluminium finish
• Slim depth cabinet
• Energy efficient LED light fitting
• Two soft close double sided mirror door
• Recharging socket
• Three adjustable glass shelves
• Convenient removable trays in base
• Infrared on/off switch technology
• Dimensions: W615 x H700 x D100mm
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.