Roper Rhodes Recessed Perception Cabinet, with Integrated Lighting
The recessed Perception cabinet from Roper Rhodes provides a practical storage solution for smaller bathrooms with skinny spaces. Just because your bathroom is smaller, it doesn’t mean you can’t have the luxuries of a beautiful cabinet like the Perception. This cabinet is as stylish as it is sleek, with its crisp appearance it is guaranteed to make an eye catching addition to any bathroom.
An infrared no touch on/off switch controls two square profiled fluorescent lights which will magnificently illuminate both the inside and outside of your cabinet.
The Perception also boasts other features such as 6mm laminated safety glass, door seals on all edges, two soft close double sided mirrored doors and a handy recharging socket for your toothbrush or shaver.
Note: When installing mirrors with infrared technology, the sensor switch must be at least 150mm from an adjacent wall or obstruction. This is to ensure the switch can function correctly.
• Aluminium finish
• Dimensions: W970 x H710 x D47mm
• Two soft close mirror doors
• Double sided mirror doors
• Recharging socket
• Two adjustable glass shelves
• Infrared on/off switch technology
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.