Roper Rhodes LED Illuminated Pinnacle Cabinet
The Roper Rhodes Pinnacle offers generous storage space due to its 144mm depth and three adjustable shelves, meaning you can lay out all of your bathroom toiletries exactly how you imagined it.
This cabinet comes complete with 6mm laminated safety mirror glass, two soft close double sided mirror doors and also a convenient recharging socket for your toothbrush or shaver.
The Pinnacle comes with a built in energy efficient LED light fitting which gracefully sits on top of the unit, illuminating both your cabinet and bathroom. The lighting is operated by a high tech infrared no touch on/off switch. The crisp design of the sides and edges of this cabinet and host of high-quality features give this product an ultra-modern feel and would make an eye catching addition to any bathroom.
Note: When installing mirrors with infrared technology, the sensor switch must be at least 150mm from an adjacent wall or obstruction. This is to ensure the switch can function correctly.
Please add an additional 55mm to the overall height to allow for the LED light fitting.
• Aluminium finish
• Two soft close double sided mirror doors
• LED light fitting
• Recharging socket
• Three adjustable glass shelves
• Convenient removable trays in base
• Infrared on/off switch technology
• Dimensions: W615 x H700 x D140mm
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.