Roper Rhodes LED Illuminated Fever Cabinet
This stylish and unique bathroom cabinet features a built-in heated demister pad, ensuring that you will never have to look at a steamy mirror again. This cabinet is finished off beautifully with a single square LED light which sits subtly above the unit, providing gentle and efficient lighting, which means you don’t have to temporarily blind yourself on those early weekday mornings. Controlled with an infrared on/off sensor technology, further adding to the cutting edge design of the product.
The Fever cabinet also features two adjustable shelves and double sided soft close mirrored doors, and a recharging socket for your shaver or toothbrush, adding to the functionality of the product. This cabinet is very sleek, whilst also practical, meaning it’s perfect for any bathroom.
Note: When installing mirrors with infrared technology, the sensor switch must be at least 150mm from an adjacent wall or obstruction. This is to ensure the switch can function correctly.
• Aluminium finish
• Heated demister pad
• Dimensions: W515 x H700 x D130mm
• Energy efficient LED lighting
• Recharging socket
• Double sided soft close mirror door
• Two adjustable glass shelves
• Infrared on/off sensor controls
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.