Roper Rhodes LED Illuminated Equinox Cabinet
The Roper Rhodes Equinox cabinet features a beautiful light fitting that subtly hangs on top of the cabinet, illuminating your cabinet with 28 individual energy efficient LED bulbs, which of course is controlled by a high tech no touch infrared switch. There is also a built in recharging socket for your toothbrush or shaver, meaning you never have to worry about either of these appliances suddenly dying.
The Equinox is constructed with solidity, featuring 6mm laminated safety mirror glass and strong sides and edges. This cabinet not only looks incredible but is very practical due to the three adjustable glass shelves and conveniently removable base trays.
Note: When installing mirrors with infrared technology, the sensor switch must be at least 150mm from an adjacent wall or obstruction. This is to ensure the switch can function correctly.
Please add an additional 55mm to the overall height to allow for the LED light fitting.
• Aluminium finish
• Soft close double sided mirror doors
• LED light fitting
• Recharging socket
• Three adjustable glass shelves
• Convenient removable trays in base
• Infrared on/off switch technology
• Dimensions: W515 x H700 x D140mm
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.