Roper Rhodes Henley Single Function Exposed Shower System
Add a slight touch of period glamour to your bathroom with this striking Henley traditional shower. This single function exposed shower system has an overall timeless design and will look perfect in any Victorian or Edwardian themed bathroom.
Manufactured from a good quality brass and plated with chrome, this system has an overall height of 1110mm and the rigid riser rail can be cut to height if needed. This shower system is suitable for water pressure of 0.3 bar and above and comes with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
• Thermostatic sequential shower valve
• Height adjustable rigid riser rail with flow control to shower head
• Overall system height of 1110mm
• Rigid riser rail can be cut to height
• 200mm shower head
• Minimum water pressure 0.3 bar
• 10 year guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.