Phoenix Orla Column Radiator
From Phoenix's designer range of radiators comes the beautiful Orla Column Radiator. Featuring flat panels with a gleaming chrome plating, this radiator will no doubt make a gorgeous statement in your room, whilst elegantly reflecting the light which will help make your room look bigger too. Available in six sizes, you can choose the right radiator to suit your space and heat output needs too. And from our range of radiator towel rails and hooks, you can not only warm your room but your fluffy, luxury towels too. Pair with modern, chrome plated angled radiator valves to create a modern and designer look you'll be sure to enjoy for years to come.
• Available in sizes:
• H1200 x W300 x D53mm. Pipe centres: 1150mm. BTU Output: 1172 (Delta T50°C)
• H1200 x W450 x D53mm. Pipe centres: 1150mm. BTU Output: 1465 (Delta T50°C)
• H1600 x W375 x D53mm. Pipe centres: 1550mm. BTU Output: 1830 (Delta T50°C)
• H1600 x W450 x D53mm. Pipe centres: 1550mm. BTU Output: 2147 (Delta T50°C)
• H1800 x W300 x D53mm. Pipe centres: 1750mm. BTU Output: 1654 (Delta T50°C)
• H1800 x W450 x D53mm. Pipe centres: 1750mm. BTU Output: 2319 (Delta T50°C)
• Overall depth when mounted: 70mm
• Chrome finish
• Suitable for central heating systems only
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.