Phoenix Nicole 3 Column White Radiator
From Phoenix's designer range of radiators comes the Nicole 3 Column White Radiator. Designed with inspiration from the traditional cast iron radiators, this radiator takes on a modern twist thanks to the elongated tubular pipes, soft curves with a soft white finish. You can even choose to add on floor mounting legs to create a more traditional look, whilst without updates the look. Perfect for bathrooms where space is at a premium, this radiator maximises your space without having to compromise on heat output. This radiator is even versatile enough to suit different rooms across your house. Thanks to the three columns, the BTU output on both size options will create a warm and comfortable environment so chilly winter days will be no more. Pair with traditionally-styled angled radiator valves to complete the look you've always dreamed of.
• White finish
• Available in sizes:
• H1800 x W287 x D100mm. Pipe centres: 287mm. BTU Output: 3942 (Delta T50°C)
• H1800 x W376 x D100mm. Pipe centres: 376mm. BTU Output: 5256 (Delta T50°C)
• Overall depth when mounted: 120mm
• Suitable for central heating systems only
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.