Phoenix Geo Carbon Steel Radiator
Introducing the Geo Carbon Steel Radiator from Phoenix's new range of Carbon Steel designer radiators for 2016. Using Carbon Steel has allowed for the strong angular lines and overall design of this radiator whilst the Anthracite powder coated finish gives a wonderful texture to the radiator. Perfect to add a bold visual statement in any room in your house, this radiator is enviably stylish whilst being able to efficiently heat your room thanks to the high heat output of 3057 BTU's. With the Geo radiator, you can move away from the same old, and have a radiator you'll be proud to show off at every opportunity.
This radiator is also available to upgrade to a dual fuel and thermostatic dual fuel radiator so you can turn on your radiator when your central heating turns off in the summer months. This is particularly handy for colder summer mornings or when you'd like to dry your towels without having to turn on all the radiators in your house. With the dual fuel option you'll receive an IP55 Rated Heating Element that will heat up your radiator to the maximum wattage it will allow. With the thermostatic dual fuel radiator you'll receive an IP55 Rated Thermostatic Heating Element so you can control the heat of your radiator.
Pair with chrome straight radiator valves to complete the look. And with a five year manufacturer's guarantee you'll be safe in the knowledge that your radiator has been built to last.
• H1460 x W520
• Overall depth when mounted: 125mm
• Pipe centres: 480mm
• BTU Output: 3057 (Delta T60°C)
• Anthracite finish
• Suitable for central heating systems only
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.