Phoenix Ella Traditional Radiator
From Phoenix's elegant range of traditional radiators comes the beautiful Ella Traditional Radiator. At a smaller width of 590mm, now you can inject period charm and character into even the smallest of bathrooms without having to compromise on heat output thanks to the height. The traditional white three column radiator in the middle beautifully contrasts with the intricately detailed chrome plated rails, creating a real feature point in your bathroom. And with two extending towel rails, you can warm your luxury cosy towels ready for when you step out of the shower whilst also being a stylish place to display your hand towels. Pair with a traditionally styled set of chrome angled radiator valves to complete the traditional look you've always dreamed of.
• H1500 x W590 x D235mm
• Overall depth when mounted: 235mm
• Pipe centres: 525mm
• BTU Output: 2384 (Delta T50°C)
• Chrome and White finish
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.