Phoenix Demi Column Radiator
Designed and expertly crafted by Phoenix, the Demi Column Radiator will be a beautifully stylish addition to your modern-styled bathroom. With a gorgeous chrome plating, this towel rail will help transform your bathroom into an elegant sanctuary providing not only warmth but an eye catching feature too. With slim rounded rails, you can hang your bath and hand towels as well as your clothes so they're perfectly warm and cosy, ready for after relaxing bath on a cold winters day.
This radiator is also available to upgrade to a dual fuel and thermostatic dual fuel radiator so you can turn on your radiator when your central heating turns off in the summer months. This is particularly handy for colder summer mornings or when you'd like to dry your towels without having to turn on all the radiators in your house. With the dual fuel option you'll receive an IP55 Rated Heating Element that will heat up your radiator to the maximum wattage it will allow. With the thermostatic dual fuel radiator you'll receive an IP55 Rated Thermostatic Heating Element so you can control the heat of your radiator.
• Available in sizes:
• H800 x W500 x D53mm. Pipe centres: 450mm. BTU Output: 895 (Delta T50°C)
• H1200 x W500 x D53mm. Pipe centres: 450mm. BTU Output: 1282 (Delta T50°C)
• H1200 x W600 x D53mm. Pipe centres: 550mm. BTU Output: 1465 (Delta T50°C)
• H1650 x W600 x D53mm. Pipe centres: 550mm. BTU Output: 2077 (Delta T50°C)
• Overall depth when mounted: 95-110mm
• Chrome finish
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.