Phoenix Cuscino Vertical Designer Radiator - H1170 x W450
This unusual looking radiator is sure to standout in your home. With its bumpy texture and unique design, it helps to offer a radiator that doesn't conform to normal styling. It's rebellious and therefore needs a rebellious owner too. Someone who has flare and likes to not conform to what society pressures them to do. Pick either a bold Anthracite or striking White finish and watch after the dust settles and you see this radiator turn heads in your home. It even comes with 2 towel rails so you can dress it up however you like and keep your towels warm and ready. This radiator has also been made from carbon steel, this unique infusion of materials has come together to create a strong radiator that has more carbon inside than others. Connected to your central heating and with an amazing 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee, you couldn't be happier when you buy this product.
• H1170 x W450
• Pipe centres: 50
• BTU 50 Output: 2272
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Available in either a White or Anthracite finish
• Only suitable for central heating systems
• Radiator valves sold separately
• Includes 2x Towel Rails
• 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.