Methven Aurajet Aio Wall Mounted Shower Head
Designed by an award-winning team of designers and engineers, the Aurajet Aio Wall Mounted Shower Head by Methven will totally transform your showering experience by drenching you a luxurious fan of dense water droplets. Using the latest innovations in showering, using this shower head will give you a highly efficient shower whilst also adding a stylish and visually beautiful focal point to your bathroom. And with a cleverly placed ball joint, although this shower head is wall mounted, you can adjust the position to suit you and maximise spray coverage.
This Aio shower head is also limescale resistant - perfect for those living in areas of hard water -, water efficient without compromising on performance - saving you money in the long term -, and it comes with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer giving you absolute peace of mind that you’ll continue to enjoy your shower for years and years to come. It also comes in two colours - a modern Chrome finish or Chrome with a beautiful White inner halo - so you can choose the style to suit your bathroom design.
• D207 x W118 x H189mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - Minimum operating pressure is 1.0 bar, maximum 5 bar and optimum operating pressure is 1.5 - 5 bar
• Inlet connections: �� BSP Female
• The manufacturers recommend not to use abrasive cleaners on this product, instead, they suggest to use warm soapy water then dry with a soft cloth to retain its lustre
• Lifetime Warranty as per the manufacturers terms and conditions
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.