Methven Aroha 3 Hole Deck Mounted Bath Mixer Tap
Fill your bath with opulent style with the Aroha 3 Hole Deck Mounted Bath Mixer Tap by Methven. Thoughtfully designed by a team of award-winning designers in New Zealand, this deck mounted bath mixer tap has gentle curves with two elegantly slim levers that sit either side of the bath spout ensuring that your new tap will really make a statement.
This Aroha Tap also has a clever Ceramic Disc technology for intuitive and smooth operation as well as longevity and durability in comparison to old-style rubber washers. With these ceramic discs, you can say bye bye to annoying dripping taps at last!
Pair with an Aroha Mono Basin Mixer Tap or the Aroha 3 Hole Deck Mounted Basin Mixer to create a cohesive and modern style across your bathroom.
• Suitable for all pressure systems
• Minimum operating pressure: 0.35 bar
• Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
• Optimum operating pressure: 1.5 bar - 5 bar
• D190 x H72mm
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Directional Aerator and Ceramic Disc/Cartridge included
• Waste is not included
• The manufacturers recommend never using abrasive cleaners on this product. Instead, it is recommended to use clean warm soapy water, rinsing with clean water and wiping down with a dry soft cloth
• 20 years manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.