Methven Aio Mini Basin Mixer Tap
For a stylish and minimalistic way to adorn your cloakroom or ensuite bathroom basin, the Aio Mini Basin Mixer Tap by Methven certainly delivers. Beautifully crafted by a team of award winning designers in New Zealand, this mini basin mixer tap has a shorter projection and height which makes it perfect for use with a smaller basin as it will give you plenty of space to wash your hands.
Made from Eco Brass®, this tap is Lead and heavy metal free whilst still retaining strength and rigidity, as well as resistance to corrosion. You’ll also receive a clever directional aerator that swivels for optimised stream direction and to help minimise that annoying splashback when you accidently turn your tap on too strong. Also featuring a high quality ceramic cartridge, your new tap will be free from the annoying drip-drip of older-style rubber washers, whilst giving your tap a smoother operation, durability and longevity.
• D157 x H102mm
• Suitable for all pressure systems
• Minimum operating pressure: 0.35 bar
• Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
• Optimum operating pressure: 1.5 bar - 5 bar
• Made from Eco Brass®
• Ceramic Disc/Cartridge included
• Directional Aerator included
• Waste is not included
• The manufacturers recommend never using abrasive cleaners on this product. Instead it is recommended to use clean warm soapy water, rinsing with clean water and wiping down with a dry soft cloth
• 20 years manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.