Methven Aio Deck Mounted Bath Filler
Add a stylish and minimalistic finishing touch to your bath with the Aio Deck Mounted Bath Filler by Methven. Packed full of technology and innovation, this bath tap will no doubt exceed your expectations and fill your bath with absolute ease.
Made from Eco Brass® this bath mixer tap is Lead and heavy metal free to help preserve the water you drink and bathe in, giving you peace of mind you and your family will be safe. Using Eco Brass® won’t mean you have to compromise on strength and rigidity as this is a high quality material that is also corrosion resistant. And for added peace of mind, Methven have included a 20 year manufacturers guarantee.
This Aio Bath Mixer Tap also features a high quality ceramic cartridge so your new tap will be free from the annoying drip-drip of older-style rubber washers, whilst making your tap incredibly smooth and easy to use whilst adding durability and longevity to its lifespan. Pair with a Aio Basin Mixer Tap for your basin to create a beautiful cohesive and modern scheme across your bathroom.
• W232 x D161 x H131mm
• Suitable for all pressure systems
• Minimum operating pressure: 0.35 bar
• Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
• Optimum operating pressure: 1.5 bar - 5 bar
• Made from Eco Brass® with a polished Chrome plated finish
• Ceramic Disc/Cartridge included
• Waste is not included
• BSP inlet male connection
• The manufacturers recommend never using abrasive cleaners on this product. Instead it is recommended to use clean warm soapy water, rinsing with clean water and wiping down with a dry soft cloth
• 20 years manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.