Inox Stainless Steel Bath Filler Tap
The bathroom isn’t just the place to get clean, it’s a place to relax and a de-cluttered, minimalistic design will help you do that better than ever. To complete you clean, contemporary space, choose the Inox Stainless Steel Bath Filler Tap. It is entirely made of top quality stainless steel and comes with a brushed stainless steel finish.
Durable, functional and easy to install, this Inox Bath Filler Tap is offered with 10 years guarantee.
• Contemporary deck mounted bath filler
• Made from stainless steel with a brushed finish, this makes it easier to clean as the finish shows up less marks and finger prints
• Ceramic disc technology, keeping your spout from leaking and dripping
• Dimensions: W180 x H169 x D125mm
• Minimum pressure required: 1 bar
• Waste not included, please see our recommended extras
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
||Brushed Stainless Steel
||Just Taps Inox
|Tap Head Style
|Water Pressure (bar)
|Number of Outlets
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.