Imex Arco Bidet
Bidets are still not popular in the western civilization despite their many benefits. If you 've decided to be an exception to the rule and get a bidet, the Imex Arco bidet is an excellent choice. The conventional design will complement any interior style - from classic to modern. In addition to that, the Arco Bidet is durable, comfortable and comes with a 25-year manufacturers guarantee.
You may not know this but besides better personal hygiene bidets promote environmentally friendly living, better skin care and significantly reduced plumbing problems - all good reasons to get your Imex Arco bidet today.
• Finished by hand with an easy clean glaze
• Dimensions: W360mm x D560mm x H390mm
• Bidet with one pre-drilled tap hole and fixings included
• Bidet mixer tap and waste sold separately
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.