HIB Alpine 80 Steam Free LED Illuminated Mirror - 800mm Width
Ultra slimline, ultra stylish, the Alpine 800mm Illuminated Mirror from HiB features a handy heated demister pad to stop the mirror steaming up after a long shower or bath as well as mirrored sides that will beautifully reflect your wall tiles. Turn on the top band of LED illumination using the touch switch on the front of the mirror. And to change the colour temperature from warm to cool, simply press the switch and hold.
• LED top illumination
• H600 x W800 x D30mm
• Light adjusting touch switch - press to turn on and off, press and hold to change the colour temperature
• Mirrored sides to elegantly reflect your wall tiles
• Centrally located heated demister pad
• 330 lumens
• IP44 rated
• For landscape mounting only
• 2 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.