Harbour Push Button Triple Outlet Square Concealed Shower Valve
A wonderfully contemporary and stylish showering necessity, the Harbour Push Button Square Concealed Shower Valve has all of its angles it just the right places. The unique push button technology that it uses allows for a simple touch to switch the water flow on and off, and you can use it to control three separate outlets simultaneously. Whether that be with a fixed shower head, handset and body jets or a rigid riser kit with a wall mounted bath filler - the choice is down to you. Precisely control the water temperature with the bottom dial, which also uses thermostatic cartridges to regulate the temp and prevent any fluctuation or scalding. Better still, the valve also has a built-in anti-scald device that will cause the water to shut-off in the event that the hot and cold water fails in your home.
Suitable for low pressure systems and requiring just 0.2 bar, the Harbour Push Button Shower Valve has full WRAS approval and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Please note though that whilst this valve requires just 0.2 bar to operate with a single outlet, it's recommended that you have a pressure of at least 3 bar to use three shower accessories at the same time.
• Push button on/off technology
• Triple outlet valve
• Thermostatically controlled
• Built in anti-scald device
• Suitable for use with a shower pump
• Minimum 0.2 bar pressure
• WRAS approved
• Lifetime guarantee
||Harbour Push Button
|Water Pressure (bar)
||Concealed Shower Valves
|Number of Outlets
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.