Harbour Mirror with Avola Grey Frame - 900 x 600mm
Almost every large bathroom will benefit from an expansive mirror. We use mirrors multiple times throughout the day without even realising, making them a truly integral part of virtually every modern-day home. Harbour’s bespoke range of 900 x 600mm framed mirrors is guaranteed to impress, able to provide your home with reflective style you can count on.
This Harbour Mirror with Avola Grey Frame certainly stands out from the crowd. Capable of becoming the focal point of any wall due to its impressive size, this rectangular mirror is both eye-catching and practical. Suitable for a variety of settings and featuring a stylish Avola Grey frame for an almost rustic-like appearance, this luxury mirror will make a superbly unique asset to any room within your home – especially a contemporary bathroom.
• Rectangular design
• Solid wood construction
• Suitable for portrait or landscape mounting
• Avola Grey frame
• 10 year guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.