Hansgrohe ShowerTablet Select 700 Exposed Thermostatic Shower Mixer Valve
Streamline shower time with a refreshingly reliable thermostatic valve. The ShowerTablet Select 700 will control two shower outlets separately or at the same time, to deliver you a warming and relaxing shower.
But how does such a gorgeous looking shelf with a convenient safety glass top help you achieve the perfect shower every single time, all with the push of ONE button?
First the interface is simple enough for a child to use - which is good for those blurry-eyed mornings when we could all do with some adult supervision - and secondly there's layers of useful technology crammed into the insulated body by German engineers and some of the best designers in the world. Flow rate, temperature, and pressure are all automatically maintained; meaning there's no nasty surprises and no chance of scalding or fluctuations. There's nothing worse than a sudden burst of freezing water and you'll never have to suffer it again.
• Thermostatic 2 outlet exposed shower mixer valve
• Glass shelf holds your essentials
• Safe for all age groups with safety stop at 40°C
• Insulated body keeps your naked skin safe
• Select button allows you to turn on the bath spout or shower handset, or both at the same time with an easy push
• High pressure for systems of 1 to 6 bar
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.