Hansgrohe ShowerTablet Select 700 Exposed Thermostatic Bath/Shower Mixer Valve with Integrated Bath Spout
Enjoy a perfect bath every single time with the ShowerTablet Select 700 thermostatic bath and shower valve from Hansgrohe.
Keep your essentials close to hand atop the attractive glass shelf and swap between controlling the integrated bath filler spout and a shower head or shower handset (not included) at the push of a button. The easy to use interface ensures you, and any guests, will be enjoying the perfect bath in a matter of minutes and always have immediate access to any additional handsets.
Safety is a key aspect of the ShowerTablet which features an insulated body and safety glass construction; complete with automatic temperature management which stops nasty accidents. The entire body is also extremely easy to clean; in part because of its minimalist form but also thanks to the luxuriously smooth surface which wipes clean effortlessly.
Take control of your bathroom and enjoy and easier life with the ShowerTablet 700 from Hansgrohe.
• Thermostatic 2 outlet exposed bath/shower valve with integrated bath spout
• Glass shelf holds your essentials
• Safe for all age groups with safety stop at 40°C
• Insulated body keeps your naked skin safe
• Select button allows you to turn on the bath spout or shower handset, or both at the same time with an easy push
• QuickClean makes cleaning easy
• Easy to install thanks to the exposed design
• High pressure for systems of 1 to 6 bar
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Shower handset sold separately
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.