Hansgrohe ShowerTablet Select 300 Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve
Accelerate your shower time with a refreshingly reliable thermostatic mixer. The ShowerTablet Select 300 removes the fuss from showertime and lets you focus on enjoying yourself.
But how does such a gorgeous looking shelf with a convenient safety glass top help you achieve the perfect shower every single time, all with a simple push of one button.
Firstly the interface is easy enough for a child to use - which is perfect for those blurry-eyed mornings when we could all do with some adult supervision - and secondly there's layers of useful technology crammed into the insulated body by German engineers and some of the best designers in the world. Flow rate, temperature, and pressure are all automatically maintained; meaning there's no nasty surprises and no chance of scalding or fluctuations. There's nothing worse than a sudden burst of freezing water and you'll never have to suffer it again.
• Thermostatic shower mixer
• Glass shelf holds your essentials
• Insulated body keeps your naked skin safe
• Select button chooses spray type with an easy push
• High pressure for systems of 1 to 6 bar
• WRAS approved
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.