Hansgrohe Raindance Select E 120 Shower Handset with Hose and Wall Mounted Bracket
Hansgrohe's Raindance Select E 120 porter set puts the perfect shower at your fingertips. Thanks to a simple spray Select button, you'll have immediate access to 'RainAir', 'Rain', and 'Whirl' settings, giving you the ultimate shower experience that you can tailor to your mood.
'RainAir' thickens water by injecting microbubbles into the droplets which roll down your body, feeling silky smooth, while peeling away grease and exfoliating your skin. 'Rain' drenches you in a gentle downpour that washes away stress and revitalizes your senses. 'Whirl' kneads the tightness from your muscles with a focused jet of swirling water that massages aches and pains away.
Standard shower heads don't last, they become blocked with limescale and you're left with thing jets of water squirting off in all sorts of directions - the Raindance range feature silicone jets that wipes clean with a swipe of the finger.
As well as the luxury shower head, you'll also receive a sleek chrome plated wall mounted handset holder and a stylish, anti-kink and easy to clean 1.60m smooth Isiflex hose.
• 3 spray jets to choose from
• Choice of Chrome or Chrome and White finish
• 120mm diameter head
• 1.6 metre hose
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.