Hansgrohe PuraVida Electronic Basin Mixer Tap with Temperature Control
There's few things nicer than an infrared tap that springs to life with the wave of your hand. It saves you time but more importantly it saves you effort; it's the little things which can ruin a relaxing atmosphere and struggling with a slippery tap lever is one of them.
Summoning up a stream of crystal-clear water without having to even touch the tap has a real magic to it. Besides being so much more hygienic than your standard tap (hospitals adore IR taps) it ensures those delicate moments of relaxation continue unbroken, and with less moving parts you don't have to worry about the tap breaking either, especially thanks to a completely brass interior - coated in a scratch resistant powder coat. Simply wave your hand and enjoy.
If you choose the battery operated tap, a Lithium CR-P2/6V battery is included giving approximately 2 years of battery life.Performance of this tap may be impaired if the distance between your basin edge and the tap is larger than 75mm, so please bear this in mind when purchasing.
• Electronic basin monobloc tap with temperature control lever
between a battery operated or mains connected (230V) tap
between all over Chrome finish or a powdered white body with a chrome joystick and top
• Motion sensor
for better hygiene and less maintenance
for smooth, bubbly water
tested to stop splashing
stops wasted water
• Scratch resistant
coating always looks new
• High pressure
for systems of 1 to 10 bar
year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.