Hansgrohe Croma Select E Multi Hand Shower
The Croma Select E Multi hand shower from Hansgrohe features a single button. No slippery ring that you need to struggle with; just a single, simple button that provides you with the best shower you've ever had.
Cycle instantly through the Croma's 'SoftRain', 'IntenseRain', and 'Massage' settings, all at the push of the Select button and all offering different levels of intensity to match your mood.
'SoftRain' soaks your body and washes away stress, grime, and tension in a gentle downpour. 'IntenseRain' revitalizes your senses with a more focused spray. 'Massage' kneads the tightness from your muscles with a focused jet of swirling water that massages aches and pains away.
Limescale ruins standard shower heads, but the Croma's silicone jets can be wiped clean with a swipe of the finger. You'll never have to suffer blocked shower jets again.
Save money and save water with the optional EcoSmart, which stops water-waste without restricting the water you need.
• Hansgrohe 110mm diameter hand shower
• 3 spray patterns SoftRain, IntenseRain, or Massage
• Select button chooses spray type with an easy push
• QuickClean makes cleaning easy
• High pressure for systems of 1 to 6 bar
• EcoSmart (optional) stops wasted water
• 16l/m flow at 3 bar and above (9l/m with EcoSmart)
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.