Croma 220 Air 1Jet Showerpipe with Swivelling Croma 220 Air 1jet Overhead Shower
Hansgrohe's Croma 220 shower kit includes everything necessary for an enjoyable bathroom.
Drench yourself beneath the swivelling XXL Croma showerhead with additional Croma 100 Varia hand shower to enjoy a complete wash all-over. Both are controlled, independently and simultaneously, with the Escostat Comfort thermostat; and all the parts in-between are included: showerpipe, shower arm, rigid riser.
Your Ecostat Comfort thermostatic shower valve lets you pick and maintain your perfect temperature, while a reactive thermostat prevents fluctuations and prevents temperatures unsafe for skin. You also enjoy total, simultaneous control over both your XXL adjustable swivelled showerhead, as well as the shower handset included in your kit (with 3 spray patterns).
Also available is the EcoSmart, which helps to save you money, water and the environment. The flow limiter inside will reduce water consumption by up to 60% while still giving you an invigorating shower experience.
• Overhead shower with hand shower, shower arm, thermostat
• Chrome finish
for soft, bubbly water
• XXL performance
soaks your entire body
• EcoSmart (optional)
stops wasted water
makes cleaning easy
• High pressure
for systems of 1.5 bar to 6 bar
• 19l/m flow
at 3 bar and above
year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.