For an easy and stylish way to install a wall hung toilet, without the need to dig into your walls, why not choose the multi award-winning Geberit Monolith Plus Wall Hung WC Unit. Uniquely designed, this toilet unit is made from glass and brushed aluminium for a stylish finishing touch to your bathroom. Available in 2 different heights and 3 colour finishes, you can choose the size and style to suit your design.
Packed full of technology, this unit features LED illumination that switches on automatically when you approach the toilet. Not only can you change the colour of the LED, a clever brightness sensor detects whether it’s night or day, to automatically activate the lighting when it’s dark. Creating a warm and inviting ambient environment. There’s also a ceramic honeycomb filter and quiet fan that starts to eliminate odour when you sit down on your toilet.
To flush, simply lightly touch the top to trigger the dual flush. And with a handy control panel, you can adjust the flush settings as well as the light colours. You’ll also receive a DuoFix wall mounted WC frame and concealed cistern.
• Wall hung toilet unit – suitable for the Geberit AquaClean Sela & Mera wall hung toilets & any wall hung toilet that don’t use metal brackets
• Available in three finishes – White, Black and Umbra
• Dimensions: H1010 x D106 x W485
• Made from toughened safety glass and brushed aluminium
• DuoFix frame and concealed cistern included
• Dual flush settings with adjustable flushing volumes
• Fully insulated against condensation
• Odour extraction automatically turns on when you sit down
• Fastening distance holes for both 180mm and 230mm
• Toilet sold separately
• 25 year guarantee
• Mains connection with flexible three-wire sheathed cable
• Comes with: Water supply connection set with 2 angle stop valves, 1/2", Flush bend extension 160 mm; Sleeve made of EPDM, ø 44 / 55 mm, Straight connector made of PE-HD, ø 90 mm, Adaptor socket made of PE-HD, ø 90 / 110 mm, 2 threaded rods M12, Sound insulation set, Female socket for mains connection, Power supply unit, Fastening material
• Toilet requires a flat rear
• For mounting on finished floors
• If installing onto a low weight bearing or dry wall the Geberit Monolith feet are required
•Not compatible for ceramic pans using metal brackets
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
You have no items in your shopping Basket.